Lakeland Sinfonia announces ticket pricing for 2023/2024 season
No online booking fees and cheaper Grand Tier tickets available for our new season
For the 2023/2024 season, we have reviewed and revised our ticketing platform, our pricing and our approach to booking fees.
- Lakeland Sinfonia concert tickets will be available on the PatronBase system, creating a stronger link to our website so there are far fewer clicks and reducing our ticketing costs.
- There are now three ticket prices for all Kendal Leisure Centre concerts, creating a new mid-priced area in the stepped seating. Tickets for gala concerts are priced at £41 | £29 | £19 plus the £5 ticket for under 19s and full-time students. Tickets for other Westmorland Hall concerts are priced at £33 | £23 | £16 plus the £5 tickets.
- There are now two ticket prices for those concerts in Kendal Parish Church, recognising that some locations in the Church have a better view of the orchestra than others. These are priced at £21 | £16 plus the £5 ticket for under 19s and full-time students.
- We are determined to maintain the offer to under 19s and full-time students with tickets for these groups for all concerts held at £5 for the coming season.
- There are now no “hidden” booking fees for tickets booked online – the price quoted in publicity is the price that you will pay – or less, if you are a Member. Unfortunately, we have had to set a £2.10 booking fee for telephone bookings to pay for the administration of this service.
We very much hope that these changes will ensure the continued accessibility of our concerts to those in our communities who enjoy classical orchestral music of the highest calibre.
Ticket discounts and a chance to shape our future as Members of the Society
Growth in the Membership of the Concert Society continues to be a priority for the Trustees. We’d like to encourage as many of our audience as possible to commit to membership, which can cost as little as a £10 donation.
Membership entitles you to book tickets at a sliding scale of discounts on normal prices when booked in one transaction – 5% on individual concert bookings at any time and, during the Early Bird priority booking over the summer, 10% for 4 or 5 concerts, 15% for 6 or 7 concerts and a full 20% discount if booking the whole season of 8 concerts.
For the first time, this discount is now available on all concerts, including the Hallé and Royal Liverpool Philharmonic performances.
Key dates are as follows:
- Membership applications open week commencing Monday 3rd July
- Member, Friend and Patron priority booking opens week commencing Monday 3rd July
- All priority booking closes at 5pm on Thursday 31st August
- Public booking for the whole season opens at 9am on Friday 1st September
If you have any queries at all or need any help in the Membership process, please contact us via our Contact page.
Please book your tickets in advance, either online via our website and PatronBase (our preferred options) or by calling the telephone booking line, open 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) on 03300 101761. Please note that a booking charge of £2.10 per purchase will apply to telephone bookings but online bookings have no additional charge.